Visa Process

Canadian Visa
Normally it takes 30-60 days for getting the Canadian Visa. There are more than 150,000 international students who go to Canada every year to study. International students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our colleges and universities.

Canadian universities and colleges are respected worldwide for their high quality of education. Tuition fees for international students in Canada, and the cost of living, are among the lowest in the world. Eligible students can gain valuable Canadian work experience through off campus employment. Canada ranks among the most multicultural nations in the world. Regardless of ethnic origin, students feel at home in our diverse communities and campuses. According to the United Nations, Canada offers one of the highest standards for quality of life in the world.

Visa Processing will take one month for South America, Belize & Bangkok.

Sweden Visa
During the university study you can work without hourly restrictions.
the country of balance and diversity, is also a global top destination, when it comes to higher education. Being among the top education leaders in the world, universities in Sweden use teaching methods based on “freedom with responsibility”.

Locally called “residence permit for studies”, the student visa is the document that allows you to enter Sweden and live and study in the country for a period longer than three months.

Depending on how long your studies will last, apply to the following study visas for Sweden:

Short stay visa – If you enrol for a study programme that lasts less than three months

Long stay visa type D (also called “residence permit for studies”)– If you enrol for a study programme that lasts longer than six months

There are a few conditions that you need to fulfil, to be eligible for the student visa. You can find them below:

The university study programmes you applied to must be full-time.

You must have a written confirmation that you have been admitted. List of universities recognised in Sweden

You are recommended to pay the first tuition fee rate.

If you stay less than one year, you are required to have a comprehensive health insurance.

The validity of your passport should have a minimum of six months.

Non-EU/EEA citizens will need a work permit; however, the employer in Sweden will apply for a work permit on your behalf at the Swedish Migration Agency.

But you are advised not to neglect your study, since you will have to prove that you made a progress and to show satisfactory academic results.

Quick Enquiry